White Pine Cottages on Lake St. Peter offers an amazing combination of picturesque landscapes and modern accommodation, providing a friendly comfortable retreat for you and your family.
Situated on the shores of Lake St. Peter, north of Bancroft, Ontario, just 20 minutes away from the Algonquin’s Park eastern entrance, we are blessed with a stunning view over the beautiful lake.
We maintain a relaxed family atmosphere, 318 ft. of clean sandy beach and a spring fed lake with trout, bass, pickerel and perch.
Kids can swim all summer or play in the swing sets, throwing horseshoes and playing badminton, soccer, basketball or bocce ball.
We also have 2 paddle boats, 5 canoes & 3 kayaks available at no charge for our guests. Our community campfire includes wood and the best marshmallow sticks.
White Pine Cottages are open from April to October. In the fall, our guests can enjoy the beautiful colours of the changing maple leafs while riding ATVs on the trails around us, or just challenge their friends to race through the deepest mud pits.
Our extremely clean renovated lakeside cottages are nestled amongst tall white pines overlooking lovely Lake St. Peter. Each cottage is fully equipped with all the modern conveniences for your holiday enjoyment and includes:
- 2 Bedrooms each with a double bed and dresser.
- New 3-piece bathroom with shower
- Flat screen t.v. with satellite channels.
- Heating and ceiling fans for all weather comfort.
- Fully equipped kitchens with stove, fridge, microwave,
- coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishes, cutlery, glasses, pots & pans.
- Individual docks screened in gazebo
- Picnic tables and muskoka chairs.
- Gas barbecues. Front decks on each cottage overlooking the lake.
* Please bring your own sheets, pillow cases, towels and toilet paper !
* Absolutely NO SMOKING on the premises !!!